“A good neighbour is a fellow who smiles at you over the back fence, but doesn’t climb over it.” – Arthur Baer
When it comes to home fences and gates you need to pick the ones that are best for you. If the eyes are the window to your soul then your home fences and gates are the entranceway to your homes soul. You may think that they’re just fences and gates, but your home fences and gates can really turn a house into a home in many ways, including:
- Your home fences and gates encapsulate you and your family and friends and create the barrier that differentiates you from all others. They are the boundary lines of your “world” and create a sense of security. You always feel better, safer and more yourself when you walk through your home fences and gates.
- Your home fences and gates can make your home easily identifiable to family and friends, e.g. the home with the white picket fence, the home with the bright yellow gate, or the home with the shiny fancy fence. Give your home character by installing home gates and fences that differ from the rest.
- The additional value fences and gates can add to your home are immeasurable as it varies from location to location and home to home, but they are great. Home fences and gates can give your property a ‘whole package’ look and feel, especially if your fences and gates are the same colour as elements of your home. This creates a sense of unity between your home and gates and fences and visually tells people they all belong together.
- Home fences and gates can help you reflect an era, style or historical reference depending on your home and your personal ideas. Different materials create different messages, e.g. a stone fence reflects a bygone era of permanency and majestic feelings; timber fences and gates are very traditional and can complement your garden and home; and metal gates and fences can give your home a mix of modernity and history, depending on the style of gate and fence you get.
- Home fences and gates not only create a sense of security but actually create a safety boundary that can keep children and pets in and others out.
- Privacy is very important to many people when they are in their homes and fences and gates can help create the privacy many crave. Home fences and gates can be built to specific heights to meet your needs and wants and help create the privacy you need in your home sanctuary.
These are just some of the reasons for home fences and gates and you may have your own reasons but when it comes to the design and installation of your homes fences and gates be sure to speak to the experts.
Sydney based experts in fences and gates are Artistic Gates and Fences who have been improving Sydney homes for nearly 15 years. To speak to them about your home fences and gates call Ph: 02 9457 6166 or visit their website at www.ArtisticGates.com.au to find out more about what they can do for your home.