In order to control or even reverse Type II diabetes, one the main things you need to do is control the release of insulin. Here are 5 tips to help you:
1. Minimize the use of grains, , even whole grains. The reason for this is that even cooked whole grains are starchy and will cause a spike in sugar levels, thus needing to dump more insulin.
2. Use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil when cooking., It is the most stable at high temperatures and will not turn to transfat, a very deadly form of fat. Coconut oil has many benefits including the fact that it is anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial. Although it is a saturated fat, it is a healthy fat that will not promote artery clogging.
3. Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil on salads., It’s great to mix this with lemon juice or even vinegar. Vinegar has been shown to slash blood sugar in studies, so go ahead and use it as well.
4. Eat avocados., We all need good fats in our diets, and avocados are one of the best. If you don’t like them, start trying to acquire a taste for them. I never liked them, but I eat them in salads a lot now just because I know how good they are for you. Not only do they help lower cholesterol, but they will help to slow the release of sugar in the body and accordingly, this will help with controlling insulin.
5. Get moving!, Exercise is one of the best ways to get control of insulin levels. Even if it’s just 30 minutes a day, get moving. I personally LOVE the mini-trampoline. I jump every morning while watching my favorite preachers (Paula White, or Joyce Meyer or Creflo Dollar), on TV. Jumping while you watch TV is a great way to keep your mind busy, while moving your body. You will get the blood circulating, get the toxins stirred up to be carried out, and you’ll have more energy to boot! Be sure to do a little stretching afterwards.
If you would like in implementing these and other strategies, don’t hesitate to contact me for your Free “Get Acquainted” Session today!, Again, I’m looking forward to hearing how I can support you.
As the Founder and Executive Director of “Natural Whole Health, LLC”, Lisa Buldo has a calling on her life to teach people how to be healthy through Nutrition and God’s Word together. God wants each of us to be healthy and whole, which means nothing missing and nothing broken.
The company offers Individual, Group, and Corporate Workshops, as well as a selected series of lectures, in order to assist others in bringing health and balance to their lives by embracing simple solutions to health, nutrition, and lifestyle challenges.