No – Risk Lawsuit Advance Money
Many people – including some attorneys – do not realize that lawsuit money funding and lawsuit cash advance funding have been made legal in all states in the U.S (except in state of Ohio) in one form or other. Please note not all states currently permit lawsuit advance money funding and lawsuit cash advance funding for all types of lawsuit cases. Lawsuit money funding to plaintiffs is supported by many justices, court decisions and published legal opinions.
What is Lawsuit Money or Lawsuit Cash Advance?
A lawsuit money or lawsuit cash advance is a non-recourse cash advance provided to the plaintiffs, before their case is resolved, some times even before the complaint is filed. This is the type of legal funding offered by lawsuit money funding companies those invest in sound lawsuit cases that need lawsuit money to proceed forward.
Lawsuit money or lawsuit cash advance is many times called as a loan. In true sense, these are not loans because loans are repayable absolutely. But the lawsuit money does not have to be paid back unless the case is won or settled.
This is non-recourse lawsuit advance money, which you pay back to lawsuit money funding company only if you win or settle the case. If the plaintiff loses the lawsuit he or she does not pay back the lawsuit money to lawsuit money funding company.
The American Bar Association prohibits attorneys in most states of our country, to provide any cash or money to their clients. But if a client is in grave financial crisis and announce – Please settle my case immediately . . . I am about to go broke. That announcement alone puts the attorney of defendant in the driver seat.
Money, in truth, can do much, but it can not do all. But in these types of situations, the lawsuit money or lawsuit cash advance is a great and vital help for the plaintiffs and attorneys. Plaintiffs can use lawsuit money to pay their medical bills. They can use lawsuit cash advance to keep their homes, and they can pay monthly installments of cars. The client can use lawsuit advance money to pay for education bills of their children, pay their credit cards debt and monthly bills. In fact the lawsuit cash advance is now their money, they can use it any way.
Advantage of Lawsuit Advance Money or Lawsuit Cash Advance:
The total process to secure lawsuit money or lawsuit cash advance is confidential, prompt and discreet:
1. Making an application for lawsuit advance money or lawsuit cash advance is free and there is no obligation. A good and reputed lawsuit money funding company should not charge any upfront fee or any application fee, processing fee or any monthly fee.
2. Plaintiff may have a bad or no credit. No employment is required to apply for a lawsuit money or lawsuit cash advance funding.
3. Quick but thorough underwriting process to qualify client (some times in 6-8 hours).
4. If approved for lawsuit advance money or lawsuit cash advance funding, funds are wired into your bank account, the same day. Of course, you can take a bank check also.
5. You can use the lawsuit money or lawsuit cash advance in any way you like. This is your money.
6. Plaintiff payback lawsuit cash advance upon successful settlement/verdict of case.
7. If plaintiff loses case, plaintiff owes nothing to lawsuit money or lawsuit cash advance funding company.
Ready money works great cures. And ready lawsuit advance money or lawsuit cash advance helps to eliminate the need to accept a minimal settlement amount due to personal financial pressures. Lawsuit money or lawsuit cash advance helps to get the fair and just settlements a plaintiff deserves.
About the Author:
Paul Sherman is a Legal Funding Consultant. He offers free, professional, and independent advice to plaintiffs involved in lawsuits (incl. business owners) & Attorneys. To apply for Lawsuit loan, Lawsuit money, Commercial Lawsuit funding, Law Firm loan, Attorney funding & Structured Settlement funding please visit: http://www.easylawsuitfunding.com